- Favorite Love-Story book? Hmmm … A memorable series that comes to mind – Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
- Share your best Valentines day memory? I’m not one to kiss and tell. 😉 Especially not on the internet!
- Favorite fictional hero/heroine? There are so many! Evan Walker – Fifth Wave, Eve – Anna Carey’s Eve, and Juliette and Warner – Shatter Me.
- What story has the best most memorable romantic moment; kiss, proposal, etc.? The last book in the Shatter Me series, Ignite Me, between Juliette and Warner. Swoon!
- What is your all time favorite Romantic movie? I don’t watch a lot of romantic movies, but I’d have to say Hope Floats. It’s one that’s stuck with me. Or Maybe Train Wreck! Hahaha!
- You can go anywhere for a romantic getaway (fiction or non-fiction,) where do you go? Somewhere in Europe involving the countryside, castles and wine.
- Who do you want to be your valentine? My hubby is my only valentine.
- Chocolate or flowers? Hard call … I have expensive taste in both.
- Novels: Romance or Adventure? Adventure, but I’m a sucker for young love.
- What fictional villain, do you secretly love? I’m in love with the villain in my own book, Mason Allen! Ask my editor.
Let the Tagging begin!
To participate: Copy and Paste the following in your blog to participate in this tag.
Cupid’s Book-Lover Tag
1. Tag the creator (AbbieLu @ Cafe Book Bean)
2. Have fun answering the questions.
3. Tag 5-10 people to join in the fun.
4. Thank & link those who tag you.
5. Don’t worry about the rules!
You don’t need to be tagged to participate, so join in and have a whole lot of valentine fun!